Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Notice: This is a U.S. Government Web Site
1. This is a world-wide Web site for official information about JWAC. It is provided as a public service by JWAC. The purpose is to provide information and news about JWAC to the general public.
2. All information on this site is public domain, and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs that monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain the required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes, and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this web site are strictly prohibited, and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the JWAC Service Desk.